|Purple loop earrings
- Wearing jewellery while showering or bathing is not recommended. This is particularly important on the beach, at the seashore or in chlorinated water.
- Jewellery should be avoided when exercising, gardening or doing housekeeping.
- Jewellery should never be exposed to household cleaning products, especially bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Be careful not to spray perfume or hairspray onto stones or pearls as this could compromise their integrity.
- Be sure to remove jewellery before applying make-up or creams to avoid residue getting into the texture or gemstone setting.
- Maintaining the shine and lusture of silver, yellow, and rose gold jewellery is easy with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Using tissue paper or paper towels to clean metal can cause scratches.
- All our products are handcrafted with natural finish. So there will be slight irregularities or imperfections in the product finishing which makes every piece unique. Style yourself in the imperfectly perfect Laura designs collections.